Spectre 30 Titanium
HONEYCOMB OUTER PROFILE
- The hexagonal skeletonized outer profile of the Spectre 30 Titanium suppressor tube reduces weight while retaining strength.
- Faster cool down cycles due to increased heat dissipation and lower thermal mass.
- Improved handling for easy installment and removal from your firearm.
- Low Weight / High Strength
- Transfers heat rapidly to the outer tube resulting in quick cool down cycles.
- Ceramic coated to reduce carbon buildup.
CALIBER: .300 Winchester Magnum
THREAD: 5/8 x 24
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.6″
WEIGHT: 16 Ounces
FINISH: Cerakote Thin Film Ceramic Coating
MANUFACTURER: Foley Defense LLC